Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Miss me?

I realize that all of my adoring fans (ha!) are probably ready for a new blog post.

Michael has been awarded an internship from a company that he is interested in possibly working for after graduation. Which is wonderfully exciting! The downside being that he leaves for this internship on Monday December 21st and doesn't return until January 8th. It will be a bit of a lonely Christmas for both of us, even though I will be surrounded by my family on Christmas. Poor Michael will be working on Christmas. Please keep us in your prayers, we haven't spent much time apart since we got married, and I'm sure it will be tough.

The people that Michael works for currently have been so fantastic about all of this! They have encouraged him to go, and have basically told him that it is a great oppurtunity. What a blessing those people have been!

Yesterday was my work Christmas party. I was in charge of getting donations from local businesses for gifts to the employees. I was worried that I wouldn't get enough, but we actually had too many! Everyone got something good, including me! I got a 1 night stay and 4 waterpark passes to the holiday inn in Indy. They have an indoor water park. Michael and I will have a blast, and I hope to get to bring Luke along for the fun!


I have the utmost intentions of posting pictures from the Smith family Christmas party this evening...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Yes I miss you!!! And I'm missing the Smith family Christmas party pictures too! :) hahahaha