Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 8

Well, Day 8 was not one of my favorite days to say the least. I woke up with practically no voice and was coughing my head off. I did make the attempt to work, but I left at 10 to go home and get some rest. I bought a box of popsicles on the way home and then went to bed.

I spent most of the day in bed. I pretty much got up to change laundry loads, get more to drink, and to talk to Michael.

I got to the point where I was feeling pretty good until about 10:30. Every time I swallowed anything it felt like swallowing a fireball. I will be heading to PUSH this afternoon(Purdue University Student Health clinic). I have an appointment at 3:30pm.

Even though he isn't here right now to help me, I feel so blessed that typically when I get sick I have someone who will make sure that I get everything I need. I don't see how single people get sick, that has to be awful!

I have a feeling that when I get home today I will be going directly to bed.

Say a little prayer for me, will ya?

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

I'm sorry Laura! I will say a prayer for you :(