Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 2

I took my short commute to work all of 1 minute downstairs. Marilyn one of the breakfast ladies made me a hat with cat ears on it, and presented it to me yesterday! Yes, I did say made. It is super cute!

One of my other co-workers bought me lunch from papa johns as a Christmas gift to me. Then as I was leaving work another co-worker brought me a totally unexpected gift. It is a ceramic jar that says "mall money" and it already had some money in it :-)

Then at 3:00 Hollie, my coworker who needed a ride to New Albany, and I headed home. We made excellent time and I was grateful for the company. We met up with her dad at the library and I got my hair done, then I headed up to Michael's parents house for Christmas.

We opened our presents last night and I got some awesome gifts! Here's what my loot was:
Shopping money
A webcam
lots of Sophie Kinsella books
A houndstooth apron :-)
A candle that I have wanted for more than a year
There were a few other goodies too.


It was good to spend some time with Maria and Chris. Maria is looking more pregnant by the day and we will find out the sex of their baby tomorrow. It is in a sealed envelope that they have been savig for Christmas!





I sure do miss Michael!

No comments: