Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, July 14, 2008

A real update

So I just posted a fun list of things that a friend sent me for "why people get married," if you need a good laugh see the post before this one.

Since last Wednesday night Michael and my parents and I have been moving things out of my room. We got my mom the new headboard that she wanted in my room, and we are in the process of moving in a new TV stand, and end tables downstairs. So tonight the house was buzzing with activity. My parents got one of those LCD tvs to replace our old, failing tv. The tv is very nice and very different. My dad got surround sound stuff for the new tv and it sounds very realistic. YAY!

Michael and I spent Saturday getting stuff ready to be moved to my parents house, which is the "staging area" for all of the things that will be going to mine and Michael's apartment. We got a lot of stuff moved over and I am very pleased with the progress that has been made. Also, we got our first big wedding gift in the mail. We registered at Dillards kind of at the last minute, so not very many people are aware of that. But we found these plates that are kinda expensive, $8 a plate, I believe, but we both fell in love with them. So, anyway, Michael's aunt and uncle from California bought us 8 dinner plates, and 8 salad plates! I love them, and I am hoping that we will get more from that set! You can see them here, because my pic would not load :-(

Anyway we are less than 3 weeks away and I am more than ready!

No comments: