Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A weekend visit...COACH SHOES!



I forgot to blog about the fabulous weekend that I had with mom and dad last weekend!

Friday mom and dad got into town and Michael and I prepared dinner for them. I made a fresh red sauce, and homeade bread. Michael made a pork roast and pasta. We all went out for a walk after dinner, then we came back and talked awhile. It was great catching up!

Saturday I got up and went over to Mom and Dad's hotel. Dad and I went to McDonalds for breakfast and brought some back for mom who got up late. Then we went SHOPPING (you did see that one coming, right?). Dad was a good sport and Michael was at home studying. I found a pair of coach shoes I had been wanting all season on clearance, I won't tell you how much, but I will tell you that they were an under $40 deal! I was so excited! I used the rest of my christmas money and mom and dad helped out a little :-). Like mom said in one of her blogs "Buy the shoes!" I also got some new tennis shoes that I desperately needed! Saturday night we all went to dinner at Puccinni's, mine and Michael's fave! We went to walmart after and bought a movie to watch.
The new pink & black tennis shoes (left). The Beautiful Coach shoes (right)
Sunday we had a quick breakfast and said our goodbyes or in my case goodbuys (haha).

It was so wonderful to see them!

Also a quick side note: As I was writing this Michael went down and got our mail. I got a thank-you card that was post-marked September 15th. It was a return to sender piece of mail! Ugh! Talk about frustrating. I busted my rear getting those out quickly, and it took them 6 months to get it back to me, THANKS USPS!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Glad you had a great visit with your parents!

Don't even get me going on thank you cards! Blah! :)