Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cameos

I love Cameos. Necklaces, earrings, lapel pins, bracelets, basically anything with a cameo on it. But I am increasingly surprised that no one my own age seems to know what a cameo is. So, I thought I would educate anyone my own age who reads this and isn't aware of what a cameo is.

I guess I love them because 1. They are vintage looking, 2. They are somewhat hard to find, and finding a new one is quite a feat.

Which brings me to this weekend. I called Grandma to see if she was home from her radiation treatment yet, and when I got to her house she showed me the pink cameo candle holders that she had gotten for me!

Friday I went to Target with Michael's mom. She bought me the cutest t-shirt complete with you guessed it...cameo!

Saturday I went shopping with Mom, Christy, and Luke. While I was in one of the stores I found a black belt with a cameo on the buckle!

No comments: