Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Friday, March 27, 2009

I love you gift!

Today Michael and I went out shopping for new tennis shoes for him. He got the same pair that he has gotten 4 years in a row, he's a creature of habit. We also went by the Lafayette electronic supply store so Michael could get some necessities for his current project, I think it has something to do with his ham radio :-)

We went by the mall so I could have some kitty time. After that he took me to target. I suppose I had been talking quite a bit about a necklace that I saw while I was in town. He had me show him the necklace and he got it for me! I don't normally want anything at full price, but I couldn't risk not getting this one. Here is my FAVORITE necklace. I know to most this is gaudy looking, but it is soooooo me!

After that we went to a local Restaurant called Dog n Suds. The root beer that they have is sold nationwide in convenience stores, and we decided that while we had the opportunity to eat at an actual dog n suds we should. It is kinda like a mixture of Sonic and A&W. Michael loved his coney dog and it was only $1.30!! I loved the root beer. It was so cheap and good that we may just become Dog n Suds regulars!

No comments: