Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sleep Talking

On nights that I have to work the next day I always make a point to be in bed by 10, 10:30 at the latest. Michael comes in the room, rubs my tired feet, gets my water and tucks me in. He then goes back out to the living room and normally works on homework or talks on his ham radio. When he closes the door I always say "please cuddle." I hate going to bed before him, because I like to cuddle before I fall asleep. Apparently I have been more tired lately because he told me that the last four nights I have yelled at him for cuddling with me. Last night I told him "I don't want to cuddle right now, we need a cat." I have no recollection of this, and I do believe that I would say I want a cat, just not in my sleep. Apparently I am a very grumpy sleep talker.

Poor Michael, he is so good to me.

On another note mom and dad will be here to see me this weekend, I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

That's so funny! I talk in my sleep a lot ... especially when I'm having a nightmare. I've woke up before to Chris asking me questions, and when I ask him what's going on, he admits that he was trying to get me to answer his questions in my sleep! :)

Leigh Ann said...

Have a wonderful weekend with your mom and dad. The weather is going to be gorgeous!