Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ocean City, NJ here we come...in about 5 months

Michael's parents and the rest of his family have a favorite vacation spot in Ocean City, New Jersey. I have never been, but my aunt Nancy and her family go there almost every year. Michael's parents and sister are paying for the house, and have invited us to join them there. We have gladly accepted the chance to spend 10-14 days at the beach! The trip won't be until the second week in August, so we have awhile yet, but I thought I would share the pictures with all of you all out in blog world!







3 comments:

Susie said...

Looks like a nice place to stay. Hope you have fun. I'm sure you will. I'll have to check that place out myself.

The Tibbs World said...

Nice!

Hers and His said...

I'm so excited for you and Michael! It looks super nice :)