Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break

Spring Break!

So my first weekend of spring break was Easter weekend. Michael and I spent Friday at my house, and went to Charlestown State Park. Saturday at his house we helped get ready for Easter dinner. we rolled meatballs, and tried to watch and learn some new cooking skills. Sunday we went to church with Michael's mom and dad at St. Francis of the Fields (episcopal) in Louisville. The music was fantastic! Then we went back to Michael's and continued the dinner preparations. My mom and dad came up to have dinner with Michael's family and some of their close friends. I was a little nervous as my dad had never had dinner there, and I was curious to see whether he would eat anything, he did and it was one of the best dinners I've ever had!

This week we babysat Luke a lot, and I got into some serious packing...my room looks so bare!

This weekend my parents took me up to West Lafayette to show them the apartment, and the town. We got there around noon, went to lunch, the mall, and then showed my parents the campus. After that we showed them the Apt. and took them to the hotel. We got checked in and then Michael and I spent some time together. We had a nice dinner at my favorite dining hall (Purdue food is amazing, even if their basketball team isn't...), and then watched What Not to Wear, before heading to our mutual friend Forrest's apt. We came back and watched more home improvement shows before he took me back to my parent's hotel.

This morning we went to breakfast with Michael before heading back. We did some shopping and finally got home around 6.

I had the most wonderful weekend with my parents, Michael, and Purdue food. Michael will be back home for a job interview on Friday! YAY! :-)

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

I was wondering how dinner went! Glad to hear you had a nice spring break!

Hers and His said...

About the phone call--That's good news! I was pulling for you though :) haha