Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, March 17, 2008

My Daddy is the best!


I know I just updated yesterday, but I can't help myself...

My dad did the sweetest thing in the world for me today. Michael and I aren't going to have tons of extra money for the hotel that we will be staying in on the night of our wedding, as we are already spending a good deal on the actual honeymoon. But there is a B&B in Jeffersonville that I have always wanted to stay in, but the bridal suite was out of our price range. So we made arrangements to stay somewhere else that was just "ok." My dad called today and reserved the bridal suite at the Market Street Inn! He wanted me to stay in the place I have always dreamed of, Dad's are the best! He is making my dream come true! Michael and I are so thrilled!

They also surprised me by telling me that they are taking me to West Lafayette to see Michael the weekend after Easter. Also to do a little shopping! YAY!

4 comments:

Hers and His said...

Yea!! That's great news! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

Mrs. Wesely said...

What a great Daddy!

I miss you too. I'll be back to Psalm 95 as soon as the semester is over....

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

That's so sweet. :-)

Thanks for the comment. Welcome to the blog world!

Sulayne said...

Dad's are the best!!