Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter plans, furniture, and our apartment

Michael was here all last week. We spent a lot of time together, which was a nice change of pace, we normally don't get that much time together. We went out several times, and spent lots of time with family. He will be back in town on Friday, for Easter weekend.

My parents are coming to the Caruso dinner on Easter, I am a little nervous, but I am also very excited. Both of my families together, YAY!

My mom and I have been searching for a mother of the bride dress, and haven't found ANY that we like yet. Meanwhile Michael and I are looking into insurance, and furniture stuff. We found a couch that we are nuts about on Wednesday, but we are hesitant to buy it now, because that means it is one more thing that we will have to move all the way to West Lafayette, and also to carry up to the second floor where our apartment is. Here are some pictures of where we will be living starting this August!



1 comment:

Hers and His said...

My Mom and Kathy are having the same problem with finding a dress. We have less than two months left and neither of them have a dress! AHHH!