Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

Friday morning I was awakened by the sound of my mom walking around downstairs. I figured "oh I guess it snowed." Then I looked out the window and was quite puzzled, because there was absolutely no snow on the ground. It began snowing shortly after and my mom brought Luke upstairs to hang out with aunt Laura for a few minutes. I stayed home until about 12:30 and then ran a few errands before heading to Michael's house, so I could be there when he got home.

We stayed inside and hung out with his parents and dog, Bee, inside the house. Michael's dad had made pizza dough, since I looove pizza. We took the dog for a walk, and came back in as the pizza was about ready to come out of the oven. Michael and I played wii, and watched a few episodes of Law & Order with his parents.

Saturday after lunch Michael, his dad, and I went sledding on one of their hills by the pond. Michael and I sledded together, and the dog sledded with Michael. Afterwards we decided to build a snowman, who was actually more of a snow blob than anything. When I got home on Saturday I had a package in the mail. It was a dress that I had been looking at online, and Michael had gotten it for me and had it sent to my house as a surprise.

Sunday Michael came to church with me, and was fantastic to get to go to church with him! I miss going to church with him when he isn't here. After church Nick, Christy, and Luke came over for lunch. We had the most perfect afternoon with my family we all just hung out together, which is something else that I miss when Michael is at Purdue.

We went back to his house for dinner and chatted with his parents about wedding plans.

What a great winter-y weekend!
Here are some snowy pictures:Me making a snow Angel, and Bee thinking that something is wrong with me.
Michael, Me, and Sal the Snowman--->Sal is next to me if you couldn't tell.

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Love the pictures, Love the boots (I have the same pair) ;)