Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Napkins, bad week, and being in Michael's arms

I got my napkins for the wedding yesterday! They were on clearance at Target, and they are perfect!

I am currently using my laptop in class to type out this blog...bad bad Laura, I know. However my mind is so far away from school at the moment. I am very excited about seeing Michael tomorrow. I have not seen him since valentines day weekend. It has been a difficult 3 weeks for both of us. However, I am feeling like the worst of our being separated is almost over. He will be here for a week for his spring break, which encompasses 2 weekends. Then he will back to spend Easter with the family. A third weekend. Then my parents are talking about taking me up to Purdue/West Lafayette so they can see the campus and where I will be living starting in August! Which is a 4th weekend. That leads us into April, and school is over in April this year. Then Michael is home for the summer, and we will be married the next time he goes back to West Lafayette!

I have had a rough week at school- 3 tests, a paper, and a presentation in my religion class
Luke has been sick
I have had a headache for two days straight, but I have gotten through it and tomorrow I get to be in Michael's arms, and there is no place I would rather be.

3 comments:

Hers and His said...

I feel your pain with the headaches! I've had a really bad headache for days...

I hope you get to feeling better and that next week is a better week for everyone!

Mrs. Wesely said...

I know it's hard not to see your honey. Jonathon and I only see each other on the weekends as it is and he just got back from being gone for six weeks. Ugh!

I'm glad you started your blog!! My blog page changed: www.jandkwesely.blogspot.com

:)

The Tibbs World said...

You engaged couples kill me! ;o)