Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A surprise!

Today at work I got an exciting surprise! Michael sent me flowers-just because! This is momentous as Michael has never gotten me flowers before. (Generally I think they are waste of money, but do like them once in a blue moon.) Here are my beautiful tulips!

Thank you Michael for the sweet flowers and card. I won't share the details of what the card says because it might trigger a gag reflex for those OMC's (Old married couples).

3 comments:

Hers and His said...

So so soooo sweet! Those OMC's are spoiling all the fun for us YMC's!!!!

Maybe you could fill me in at our next Cici's date? heehee :)

Laura Caruso said...

It was really sweet. Everyone at work was jealous and/or gagging!

The Tibbs World said...

Beautiful, very spring!