Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Indianapolis Trip

A few weeks ago mom and I booked a room at the Hilton Downtown Indianapolis. We were hoping that I would get the time off to go, and I did! We invited Luke and Christy to come along. We even got our room upgraded to a suite!

We shopped at Circle Centre Mall, Edinburgh, and Greenwood Mall. We also had some tasty dinners from Old Spaghetti Factory and Donatos. We basically just wanted to get away and enjoy some time together. Luke really enjoyed the pool. Here are some of the pictures!




The view from our window. We were on the 18th floor!

The pool was on the top 19th floor.


Everyone had a good time. My mom bought a Coach purse (she's officially on the wagon with me mwuhahaha!). Luke behaved wonderfully, most of the time. Mostly we got to spend some quality time together, which has been hard to come by since I moved away. I love my family!


1 comment:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

can Luke get any cuter??? man :-) great pics, looks like a fun time!