Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm just not interesting enough to blog every day (days13 &14)

It is true. I am not really all that interesting on a daily basis. At least not interesting enough to blog about. Anyway...per Michael's request I will continue on.

Sunday I spent most of the day relaxing and visiting with people. I did make it to church, which is always happy!

Monday I was back to work. It was somewhat exhausting, after being off and sick for four days. After work I ran some errands that had really needed to be done last week, but I just didn't feel like it.

I have to finish Christmas shopping for Michael, because the things that I have left to purchase are best if bought RIGHT before giving. It makes it even more exciting that Michael is coming home that we get to open gifts together, and finish our advent calendars! Other than that Christmas is wrapped and ready to go. I will be making anise muffins for Michael for next week's breakfasts. I think we are going to make calzones on Saturday night with my fontina cheese that I got for Christmas(I know, weird, right?)!

I also have a few surprises planned for Michael! I cannot wait to see that man!

No comments: