Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 15!

Wow! Just a few more days! I am so excited. But...imagine my frustration that they are predicting lots of snow for Wed, Thurs, and Fri morning?! I really don't like the cold and this forecast is driving a bigger rift between me and the snow. Our friend Ron has a 4 wheel drive SUV that he will use to get me there if he has to.

Michael seems really ready to come home. They aren't doing much that is productive, mostly just sitting around getting paid. Which, if you know Michael, he HATES sitting around doing nothing. He would rather work for his money, strange, huh?

Anyway...

I went to work and came home tired again. I took an hour and a half long nap, it was amazing. I watched NCIS, and did some cleaning in preparation for Michael's homecoming.

Not much else going on!

No comments: