Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A blog for Beth Spencer

Dear Beth,

Your blog about Isabella and Mckinley fascinates me. Could you please blog every hour on the hour for me? (I seriously thought to myself "Beth hasn't been blogging all that much". I then realized that 1. She blogs all the time, and 2. She has 2 children under 5 and might be otherwise occupied). I often find myself having to pace myself reading your blogs, because I want to save something interesting to do at work.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Laura

PS. This was not meant to be sarcastic in any way. I really love reading about your family. Isabella seems like such a cool kid. I'm sure Mckinley will be too.

1 comment:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

You are hilarious!!!! I love to blog because there's so much I forget about the day to day happenings in our lives. Sometimes i just go back and read old blogs and either cry or smile. It's also a great reminder of how good God really is :-)

I love that you love it... now I feel the pressure :-) I'm off to blog now!