Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

ESPM ---Extra sensory perception Mom!

Yesterday my mom called me and told me that Target had a ton of Home stuff on clearance. I was on my way to Target to get some more thank you cards, so while I was there I figured I would check out the sale. I found one of the silicone potholders that Michael and I wanted for 2.48! Michael and I had also been talking about how we really wanted a table cloth. I found one that is brown and gold and very "global" looking. I loved it, and it was cheap, so I bought it.

I called my mom when I got out of Target to see if they had any matching placemats at the one she was at. I told her that I was looking for the things to match the beautiful table cloth that I had just purchased. I said it is brown, and she said, and GOLD? As it turns out we had both purchased the same table cloth.

My mom mentions this in her blog occasionally that we like the same things, and that we really finish each other's sentences frequently. This is a classic example of things we end up doing. I had no idea she'd gotten herself the brown and gold table cloth and she had no idea that I had done the same!

No comments: