Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Skyping with my boys

It is hard being away from our families. Especially with the birth of Lincoln, Michael's sister's son. It also is hard not getting to see Luke growing up! I feel like I miss a ton.

For Christmas this year Maria & Chris got us a webcam. We have been using that to talk to them, and to see Lincoln in action. Tonight was the first night that I have skyped with Luke. He was pretty cute with the camera! I asked if I could have his cheeto and he tried to feed it to me. I wonder what would have happened if I had asked for a drink...

Anyway, I am so thankful for technology in this regard! Those two boys lift my spirits every time I see them! My heart is so happy right now :-)

William "Lincoln"


Luke Edward


These boys melt aunt Rarah's heart!

No comments: