Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Beach bound!

I have been so busy that I may have forgotten to tell you where Michael and I are going next month!

We are heading to Panama City Beach and staying at the Hampton Inn at Pier Park! We are of course, staying there so I can use my employee discount. This is our sort of graduation gift to Michael & Laura trip (Even though I'm not the one graduating). We leave on May 16th, the day after Michael graduates! I cannot wait!

I am used to staying right on the beach, and the hotel is probably a ten minute walk, but with my discount our lodging the entire trip will be less that $200 for 6 nights!

A silly little side note here...

Last night we were talking about beach chairs. We have the chairs that fold into bags, but those aren't really what I like for beach purposes. I asked Michael if we would buy chairs and he said, "We'll use what we have unless we find some for dirt cheap." Well today I decided to stop by Goodwill, guess what I found? Beach chairs! The kind you can pull down into the water. I know it sounds silly, but for $3 I was thrilled!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I don't blame you for staying away from the beach with that kind of price. Great deal on the chairs.