Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Friday, April 30, 2010

1 year ago today...

my mom and I were enjoying a girl's shopping trip. We were getting ready for the day when a phone call interrupted us. It was my dad, telling us that he had been "let go" from his job that he'd held since I was a toddler or younger. You can read about that day here

My dad found another job this past fall. He is working, and quite happy I might add :-)

I can't help but think that even in all of the craziness that day God was in control of the situation. My mom was with me, and my dad got to come home and gather his thoughts without anyone there. There was a reason for that!

I admit that I struggled with the idea of what happened to my dad. I felt angry many times. In fact I still feel angry sometimes. However, I know that he is in a much better work environment now!

My parents are blessed to have such great and supportive friends & family, but most importantly a wonderful God!

No comments: