Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Visit with Mom!

Mom and I went to Edinburgh together this weekend. We decided to use my employee discount and enjoy a girly night in the hotel. We stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn, and did some outlet mall shopping and spent a little time in the hot tub at the hotel. We had lots of fun, and I was wonderful to have a relaxing day and night with my mom.

I am more than half-way done with my Christmas shopping. It is so fantastic to be checking things off of my Christmas to-do list. Meanwhile, Michael's family thinks I am nuts for asking for Christmas lists in September. But, I have gotten 3 VERY nice gifts for Michael's mom, and I haven't even spent $15 yet.

Woohoo!

A quick not to my mom

Mom,

I had such a wonderful time with you this weekend. I treasure every moment we get to spend together! Thank you for agreeing to drive up to see me!

I love you!

No comments: