Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Laura and the terrible, horrible, no good, VERY BAD day

If my life were a book today would have read like the story Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, VERY BAD day.

I have had several crummy weeks at work, and have felt like crying every day when I come home. I feel my patience being tested every day at work. I am giving it my best shot at remaining calm, but it isn't working. Please pray for me this week. I need encouragement, and wisdom.

The best thing that happened today was a video that I received from Nick and Christy. They video-ed Luke playing and giving the camera kisses. You can watch Luke here.

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

I'm sorry, Laura! I will be praying for you. If you lived here I would take you out for Cici's :(