Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Stealing Megan's Not me Monday

So this was totally stolen from Megan Birke's blog, but I just couldn't resist. I do about 10 stupid things a day to embarrass myself.

Not Me! Monday was created so that we could admit all of the embarrassing things we did that week that we would rather forget. Mine aren't all from this week, but entertaining nonetheless


While making scrambled eggs for myself I most certainly did not grab the spice that was where the pepper usually is and accidentally put mustard in my eggs.

I didn't wake up at two in the morning the other day thinking that I had to be at work. Even if I had, I wouldn't prepare my breakfast and all but leave the house before realizing the time.

I would never play stupid when a state trooper pulled me over for failing to signal, by telling him my him that I did signal but it made a funny noise at me. Especially not if I had known it hadn't worked for a year.

I did not get mad at the wii the other day and fling the wii remote while it was still attached to my arm. What a bruise that didn't make.

I did not buy my husband a meat fork, spatula, and measuring cup for our first wedding anniversary, that would be lame.

When I worked at Chuck E Cheese in 11th grade and had to make the announcement of: attention all Chuck E Cheese guests table number 5 your hot delicious pizza is at your table, I absolutely did not announce "Attention all hot delicious guests..." That couldn't have been me.

That was fun!

2 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I stole it too... Love this stuff. Keeps us humble.

Good seeing you from a distance Sunday :-)

Hers and His said...

I'm so glad you joined in on Not Me! Monday!!

I loved the story about Chuck E Cheese ... I mean I didn't like it. Not me!