Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I got a job!

I have a job! After tirelessly searching for a job, I have finally found one! I start working tomorrow at the Lafayette Hampton Inn. I will be working the 7am-3pm shift every day but tomorrow when I go in at 5am!!!! This week will be training and orientation, and next week I will start working my normal hours Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7-3.

Michael and I are so glad to finally have a steady source of income. My moving up here was done with the faith that God would provide for us, and he has indeed.

Please pray for me during my first few days as I am a little nervous.

3 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

Congratulations on the job. You are tagged. Check out my blog to see what it's about.

The Tibbs World said...

Great! Congrats.

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! Good luck with those early hours!