Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chicago, Chicago!

A week from this past Wednesday Michael and I were talking after church. Here's how that conversation went:

Me: Lafayette is boring I want to go somewhere cool.
Michael: mhm
Me: We only live 2 hours away from Chicago.
Michael: yup
Me: I think it is lame that we have lived here more than a year and haven't been there.
Michael: Me too.
Me: Can we go to Chicago on Sunday?
Michael: (pausing in thought) we could do that.

So go to Chicago we did. We left here around 10:00 on Sunday morning and made our way into town. Our primary goals being 1. go to Michigan Ave shops, 2. have Chicago deep dish pizza, 3. get an idea of whether we need to go back.

We also had a small budget for a Tiffany & Co. item for me. However, the salespeople were incredibly rude to us and we ended up walking out. Michael, being the sweetie he is surprised me with the cat necklace I have been wanting instead.
The necklace I'd been wanting!



I didn't get any pictures of us, but I did get a few from our car.Can you guess why I took this

No comments: