Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Things I like about my new home, Things I miss about the old one!

Things I like about West Lafayette:
Michael and I have unlimited "us" time
Everything is nearby
College campuses have good deals on pizza
There are tons of places for us to ride bikes
I can buy Purdue hoodies at goodwill!!!!
Purdue football starts next weekend
There is always something to do!
The weather!

Things I miss about home
Mom and Dad
Smokey
Nick Christy and Luke
FAMILY!
Seeing people I know
closet space
Having a dishwasher
Good pizza

Everyone says it is hard and there is a looong transitional period when you get married. I have never heard a statement more true. Michael has his time frame and I have my own. We do things incredibly differently. I use margerine, he uses butter! Haha. It is really neat though to see us blending our lives together. I am starting to see both of us changing to make living together more compatible. We are even that annoying couple that finishes each other's sentences.

This week has been eventful for us. We made steak, macoroni salad, and green beans for our friend Forrest on Sunday. Michael started school on Monday, so he has been busy trying to get back into the swing of things. We are going home this weekend to visit all of the people and animals that I have missed. My birthday is next Thursday, so we are going to the Charlestown Pizza Company on Saturday night for dinner!

I got bored so I played with the text colors...

No comments: