Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Settling in

Moving in and getting settled has been a huge job for us! It is amazing to me how many things that you don't realize that you need. I feel like the entire first week that we lived here we spent the majority of our time at Target and Walmart. Now things are settling down and I am in hardcore job finding mode.

Over the weekend Michael and I came home to visit, as well as to get some legal stuff done, ie. name changed. I went to the courthouse on Friday and got a legal copy of our marriage license. I had a great lunch with Megan Birke! Then I went to the Social Security office and got part 1 of the name change done. I had a great weekend with my mom and dad. Mom and I went shopping on Saturday, and she bought me the most awesome pair of gray pants! We also got to spend lots of time with Nick, Christy, Luke, as well as Debbie and Joe.

Today I got part 2 of my name change completed, so now legally you may call me Laura Caruso!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Laura Caruso! I'm so glad we got to do lunch while you were in town :)