Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, May 12, 2008

A wonderful evening

I had a magnificent time at Megan and Chris' wedding! Everything including that bride was gorgeous! I also enjoyed a chance to get dressed up and go out with Michael.


After the wedding Michael took me out to my favorite restaurant, Sportstime, aka Richos, aka The New Albanian. He knew that would be a nice treat for me! Afterwards we came back to my house and we were getting ready to go in my house when we noticed it had started to sprinkle just a little well Michael pulled me over to him and said he had always wanted to kiss me in the rain. I know I know, some of the old married folks wanna throw up now... anyways... We got into house and there was a package for me on the counter. I had been wanting this shirt from a catalog, and Michael had said it was too expensive. Well, he had ordered it as a surprise for me! He is so sweet!

No comments: