Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My weekend

I had a nice weekend with Michael. Went we to the charlestown pizza company for dinner and then played on the playground at Jonathan Jennings for awhile. We came back and watched some tv together. Saturday afternoon I went to Michael's house and instead of getting ready for dinner with his parents, (his parents were going out to dinner after a friend's baby was baptized), we made Brinner or breakfast for dinner. It is always fun to make dinner together, which with our parents it is rare that we have the opportunity. We took his dog, Bellinda aka Bee, for a walk and spent a fantastic evening together playing mariokart and watching house hunters!

Today Michael went to CIC with me. We had lunch with my whole family, and got to spend some quality time with Luke. Michael stayed until I had to leave for work. What a fantastic weekend!

Tomorrow I have my wisdom teeth taken out...ouch! I'm sure I will make an interesting looking chipmunk.

Other than that the only thing of note is that I have yet again found a purse that I love, and shoes too...so if you don't have any interest in either of those things I suggest that you forgo this last paragraph, and accept my condolences from for the girly topic.

Most people know that I am a purseaholic. Recently however, shoes have been capturing my attention more than ever. I will always love flip flops more than anything else. I saw a pair of flip flips the other day on the LL Bean website. There is this one pair of flip flops on their site that have lobsters on them! I don't know what it is, but at this point anything that has a girly looking lobster on it I am finding to be strangely attractive.

No comments: