Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Three years old!

Luke is turning 3 on Sunday!! Even though I am not his mom, I would like to write a post especially for him!

Dear Luke,

Happy 3rd Birthday! I can't believe how big you are getting!

You have the best personality, everybody says so! It's like you never meet a stranger.

This year you have really begun to love dinosaurs. You have changed what you call me recently.

You used to call me "Aunt Rarah" now you call me "Aunt Weira".

Woody and Buzz from Toy story are your favorites.

You asked nana to read you a story once, and she picked up a book and made up a story. Little did she know that you would LOOOOVE that story and would ask her to read it again. She also didn't anticipate that you would remember exactly how the story went and that it would upset you if she deviated from the story.

You are changing every day, getting taller, eating more, and learning! You are now carrying on long drawn out conversations. I love talking with you!

You are very fond of Templeton. She, however, isn't your biggest fan. You can say her name perfectly. Recently I noticed you had a scratch on your nose. I asked what happened and you replied "Probably Templeton". (I later heard that Megan Birke had made this suggestion earlier in the day at church :-) )

You mean the world to me! I may have another nephew, but there is only one Luke Edward Hammond!

Love you,

Aunt Weira

No comments: