Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

School's out for Summer!

While for Michael school is out FOREVER, for me school's out for summer.

I'm not sure if I let everyone in on this or not, but I started back to school this summer. I only took one class, Spanish 2. I anticipate a VERY high grade since my two test scores were both A's.

I am so glad to be getting back into the school thing for two reasons:

1. When Michael & I got engaged, and subsequently married before my degree was finished I kept getting these looks of "She won't go back." I kind of am excited about proving that stereotype wrong.

2. I love learning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so blessed that I am able to go back to school! I will continue in my pursuit of a Bachelor's degree in Communication Studies. I am a little more than halfway through right now. YAY!

No comments: