Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, February 22, 2010

You got it Maria!

When I posted a picture of our new bookshelf Maria asked me to take some more pictures of the apartment. Well, not much has changed since I originally posted apartment pictures, but we have added furniture, artwork, and some odds and ends.Our Bedroom, complete with new comforter that we got for Christmas!

The Closet view

My Dresser and nightstand area

Our new spoon rest I have a thing for Fleur De Lis
The kitchen

Our table with a Chocolate Chip cake on it. My favorite picture is in the background.

The tv stand and book case with Michael's train picture.

The living roon view
The new decor for the top of the book case.

2 comments:

The Tibbs World said...

Cute! Thanks, now I get to see what you see everyday.

Hers and His said...

Cute!!