Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, to me!

Luke playing with his toy that we brought back from New Jersey.



For those who don't know, Luke isn't allowed to have cokes...
but what happens with aunt Rarah gets posted
on her blog (no worries moms, we washed it out and it is empty).


My new Coach Purse, Poppy :-)
Courtesy of Michael and my Employee of the month $$


My mom always has the best wrapping paper and boxes.
Notice it is a pink cat.



My cake



Gattiland!





A balloon that I brought home from work.

My birthday weekend was spent like any normal 23 year-old would celebrate...

Friday night: Pizza @ Richo's with Michael's family

Saturday: Shopping with mom; Pizza at Gattiland in Louisville with Michael, my parents, Nick Christy & Luke; cake at home with all of the Gattiland attendants as well as Grandma & Grandpa, Aunt Deb, Marlena, and Aunt Nancy and Uncle Norm.

I had a fabulous time, especially being serenaded by Leigh Ann and Megan. Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Ha! I'm glad you enjoyed our song ;)

I'm so glad you had a very happy birthday! Love you, Laura!