Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Friday, September 11, 2009

3 New posts and you still want more?

Ok, so I just posted 3 new blogs for you but I haven't really gotten into the details of what has been happening around here. Be sure you check out the previous 3 posts though as they are infinitely more interesting, and 2 of the 3 have pictures!

Last week my manager asked to talk with me. She informed me that she needed to change the schedule and it was going to effect me. I got a little nervous as my schedule was pretty good as it was. I have been working Sunday-Thursday 7am-3pm since about February. My new schedule is Monday-Friday 7am-3pm. It is my dream schedule! Now she did say that at some point she may have to change it back, but for right now I am lapping it up.

Michael and I are planning a trip to Chicago this fall. We aren't sure when just yet, but we want to go while I can get a hotel room for $29. I am super excited at the shopportunities that lie before me.

My dad has not been able to find a job yet, but he does have several leads. Please keep him in your prayers.

I am going to be an aunt again. Michael's sister Maria and her husband Chris are expecting a baby. She is due sometime in April.

Luke has gotten even more adorable and still knows me. His little face lights up when he sees me for the first time when we come home. He is such a joy!

That should help bring you up to date on the goings on in my life! I will try not to make you wait so long next time.

No comments: