Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anniversary gifts and Cake

This morning Michael and I woke up and were surprised to find that instead of year old cake we had fresh cannoli, donuts, and a butterfly cookie. Ok, so I will be honest now. Year old freezer cake sounded positively awful to me, so we just didn't save it. Instead we got new treats this morning.

Isn't this the best looking year old wedding cake you've EVER seen?



Michael knows me so well already! we had a $25 spending limit and here's what he got me:

Antique Cameo brooch


A cameo choker like Ms. Kitty wears on Gunsmoke.

Who doesn't need hot pink shoes?

Here's what I got for him:

It looks lame, but these are ALL things he's been wanting:
Meat fork w/ wooden handle,
Measuring cup that actually pours,
and a really thin spatula for flipping pancakes etc.

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

Your gifts to each other are so ... you guys! You all are just perfect for each other and I love it! I hope you had the BEST anniversary. I'm going to stop drooling over your cannoli now :)

Miss you!!!!!

Rachel said...

Wow! Great gifts!!!