Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Luke-isms, Horses, and other stuff

It is official...my nephew knows me!

The other day Luke was looking at the picture of Michael and me on my mom's fireplace, and saying RAH-RAH!

Mom and Christy had an end of radiation party for Grandma Hammond. Luke stood by the stairs looking up at my old room and kept saying An Rah-rah. He had said if to me on the phone a very few times, but it is great to feel loved, by him!

Luke is obsessed with balls. It is his favorite word. The other night Nick & Christy were at Target and so were mom and dad. Mom and Dad took Luke through the ball aisle. He loved it! When they left Luke noticed the balls outside of target (you know, the red concrete ones) He screamed "BAH!!"

We bought a ball for Luke for easter, I cannot wait to give it to him!

As many of you have read, I loooove cats. I miss Smokey, and we cannot have a cat in our apartment. However, about 3-4 weeks ago Michael and I found some horses at Purdue. They are just hanging out in a field behind the vet school. We have taken to walking around campus and bringing both horses a carrot every time we go down there. It is so nice to get some animal attention, and to walk. I will probably end up missing the horses when we leave in 2010.

Michael and I are coming home tomorrow for Easter weekend. I am hoping to meet Lincoln on Saturday, and do a little bit of shopping with my mom. Michael and I are saving our easter baskets until we get back home. It should make leaving home a little easier knowing that I have fun stuff waiting at home!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

I can't wait to meet you on Saturday!!!

Love, Lincoln :)