Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flowers

When I got home today there was a "Sorry we missed you" card waiting for me from a flower shop. Michael had gotten it from the door for me. I asked him if he knew who they were from. He didn't. We assumed that it was either a lady that I worked with that just left Tuesday, or Mom. I called the flower shop and they brought them to me, and here is what the note said.

"Dear Laura, Thank you for sharing your mom, she is a wonderful friend to me." Khris Harris


Khris is one of my mom's good friends, who just lost her mother to cancer. I say lost, but anyone could tell from meeting her that LOST is the last thing she was.

I had a long week this week, and those flowers could not have come at a better time.

1 comment:

Sulayne said...

Khris was my cheer coach in high school. I really liked her a lot. She was so sweet and I agree ...she's such a wonderful person!