Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Being taunted...


As some of you know I looove cats. They have a tendency to hate me, but nevertheless I can't get enough of them. My own cat not only runs the other direction when she sees me coming, but she hunkers down and slinks off behind something that I can't get behind.


This fall a few times I got up to go to work and found paw prints on my car. I actually think that I saw a cat sprint off one morning. I haven't seen any sign of this "mystery cat" for quite awhile, that was, until yesterday morning. There were paw prints in the snow. This cat must know how much I miss my own cat. I think that I am being teased by a cat.


2 comments:

Hers and His said...

Ahaha! That picture is hilarious!

The Tibbs World said...

that is great! love the pic!!!