Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Purdue v IU , shopping, birthday gift?



Today in Ross Ade Stadium there is this little football game going on. This game is against Purdue's biggest rival, Indiana. Last night a friend of mine called and told me he had a ticket that was free for my use. Even though it is currently 21 degrees in West Lafayette today, I will be braving the weather, because this is the type of game you just don't pass up! Last I heard tickets were selling for somewhere around $400, yikes! This game also marks coach Tiller's last game. Michael, who doesn't like football very much will not be going as it is too cold and he has lots of homework to complete and there was only one ticket offered. Both Indiana and Purdue are quite...hmmm how to put this nicely...terrible this year, so it really could go either way. Boiler Up!

Other excitement, yesterday I went shopping and found an amazing clearance rack at JCPenney. I bought shoes, capri pants, and shirts, all for 1.58. That is my favorite kind of shopping. Also, I got a birthday present in the mail from my good friend Julie. It is so typical Julie to be late, but it makes her all the more loveable!

I will be in town next Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun. I can't wait to see Luke (he will be 1 on Friday), go shopping with my mom at 4 am, and see my grandparents who have been quite ill here lately!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

I'm very excited to hear about your shopping experience! We love our good deals :)

Hopefully we will get to see you while you're in!