Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Updated!

Well I am taking Alicia Kane's warning and I have decided to update my blog.

The last few weeks have been extremely busy for me. I have one more final tomorrow, and then I am heading up to Michael's parent's house having dinner any spending the night with them. Then Wednesday morning we are leaving to go bring Michael home for the summer! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by this school year. It seems like only yesterday I was leaving Michael at his dorm for the year, but now he is finally going to be home.

I have gotten quite a bit accomplished for the wedding in recent weeks. My mom and I ordered the invitations a few weeks ago, and they were sent to us within a week. Also, I purchased Michael's wedding band! Michael loves it! I found shoes to match all of my girl's dresses, and my mom finally found her dress!

I went to visit Michael at Purdue 2 weekends ago. We had a fantastic time. I am happy to say that I will never have to sleep on my friend Kat's futon again, nor will I ever have to eat horrible
dining hall food ever again! YAY!

Oh yeah and I met Barack Obama...and its safe to say I still support McCain! :-)

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

It's about stinking time you update your blog ;) Just kidding! But seriously- let's do lunch soon!

Rachel said...

You met Obama? Good for you! :) It's not likely that there will be another presidential candidate come through southern Indiana for a long time!