Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

LifeGroups

Michael and I decided to go to the Family Matters Lifegroup Valentine's Day party. We had a great time and decided to give getting up early on Sunday a chance. We are so glad we did! We love our LG class! It has become such a part of our lives since then that we feel like we have missed out on something big if we happen to miss a Sunday!
We feel like this class has really helped both of us to grow in the Lord. Also, for me it has been a nice experience to attend this class with my brother. It has been such a positive impact on our brother/sister relationship.
Adam & Jess do a great job both teaching, as well as coordinating events outside of the class.
I know that a year ago I would have said "Lifegroups? I don't want to get up that early!" Now it doesn't feel like a chore, but a priviledge! I strongly encourage anyone who is in their 20's & 30's newly married or with kids to check out this group!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

LOVE this :-) I am soo so happy you came too! Plus, you know I would have never stopped begging...