Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

One sick bunch

About a week ago Michael's sister Maria called and asked for help. She had been down all week with a stomach bug. It had gotten so bad that she wasn't able to take care of her son, Lincoln. (Her husband was in meetings that he couldn't get out of) I went, because it was the right thing to do.

Unfortunately, Michael woke up with the same symptoms and stomach bug that she had. I spent the week lysoling, cleaning, washing, and sanitizing things. Thankfully, I have yet to see any of the stomach symptoms, Hallelujah!

Yesterday was Michael's first day back on solid foods. We were going to head over to his sisters, until I started feeling dizzy. Yep, I had a fever and wasn't feeling well. I think I am on the mend now, but I am praying that no one else will have either of our sicknesses!

No comments: