Crazy Caruso's do Chicago!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Honeymoon Dilemna


So, after much thought, and prodding by my blogger friends I have decided that I should start my own blog page, to detail mine and Michael's journey to the alter over the course of the next five and a half months.

For the last month or so people have been asking Michael and me where we will be going on our honeymoon, to which we have answered uhh, we don't know yet. Sunday night we started to seriously look into possible locations. We wanted to go somewhere relatively inexpensive, with a beach, and outdoor activities. We looked at the Jersey shore, but we did not want to be anywhere near Atlantic City, and where we wanted to go there were very few lodging options. We also looked at Panama City Beach, but I have "been there done that," and we wanted to go somewhere different and new for both of us.

Finally I remembered an island that I visited briefly when I was in middle school with a friend's family. We looked into it and it turns out that it has everything we want and need. The island is called South Bass Island, on lake eerie. We haven't made reservations yet, however we finally at least have a "lead" on where we want to go!

5 comments:

Hers and His said...

Laura! I am sooo excited you started a blog! I'm going to go add your blog to my links right now!! Love ya!

Megan

ps. Cici's?

Dawn Jenkins said...

Nice to see you have joined the revolution ;)

The Tibbs World said...

Awesome! Sounds nice!!!

Hers and His said...

I guess we won't do Cici's today...fasting.

Sulayne said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!